The unique hand cart design of the OI- 6940-ST enables the robust OI-6940 sensor assembly to be easily transported while in the field while detecting up to four sensor elements to detect an array of gases. Pre-mounting of the OI-6940 sensor assembly onto the stand eliminates the need for on-site mounting. Simply place the battery-powered WireFree OI-6940 sensor assembly and stand in the desired location and power on the device.
Features and Benefits
• Two-wheel hand cart design allows the 23 lb. OI-6940 sensor assembly to be pushed or pulled, not carried
• Eliminates the need for placement in an area with a pre-existing structure strong enough to support the OI-6940 sensor assembly
• No mounting tools or hardware necessary for setting up the mounted OI-6940 sensor assembly on location
• Pre-mounting the battery-powered WireFree OI-6940 sensor assembly reduces installation and setup time while in the field
• Stackable design for compact storage of pre-mounted OI-6940 sensor assemblies
• Maximum Load: 100 lbs.
• Dimensions: 1' 7 1/8" L x 1' 3 1/2" W x 3' 4 1/2"H
• Warranty: 30 days
Tamb Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C
Enclosure Material: NEMA Class 1, 4, 4X, and 6, Fiberglass Enclosure with Clear Lid, IP 66/67, UL 508, and UL 746C 5 Certified
Gas Types: AsH3, CH2O, CH3SH, CH4, CL2, CLO2, CO, CO2, ETO, F2, H2, H2S, H2S2K, HBR, HCL, HCN, HF, LEL, NH3, NH3300, NH3A, NO, NO2, O2, O3, O3H, PH3, SO2, VOC10, VOC20, VOC50, VOC1K, VOC2K