The Commission Report
The Commission Report provides the end-user with an on-site certification and report stating that the Otis Instruments system has been properly installed (according to the stated needs of the end-user and Otis Instruments’ standards).
Dealer/Distributor Support Service
The Dealer/Distributor Support Service provides on-site technical support for Dealers and Distributors.
Telemetry/Modbus Setup Service
The Modbus Setup Service provides on-site setup of Otis Instruments Modbus/Otisbus comminication to the customer’s PLC, SCADA systems, etc.
- Service Program appointments must be scheduled with the Service Department Manger.
- A purchase order must be received by the Service Department Manager prior to the technician’s departure for the appointment (no exceptions).
- Weekend and holiday emergencies will result in doubled rates.
- Airfare and rental vehicle usage must be reimbursed by the customer at actual cost.
- All out of country travel will be charged at actual cost. Charged items include (but are not limited to): airfare, rental vehicle, gas, hotel, and food.