Otis Link provides remote industrial equipment monitoring devices and related data services. Otis Link devices send alarms by email and SMS text message along with real-time data viewable on an easy to use website.
Otis Link ideally integrates with existing Otis products, but can be used with other systems.
Through Otis Link’s advanced technology and innovative strategy to create a unique product, the features listed below are possible to offer any operation:
- Mobile access to current gas levels, sensor battery levels, alarm relays, mobile dashboards, administrative duties, and high alarm notifications
- Automated alerts for potential problems received via call, text, or email
- SSL connection & encrypted passwords for enhanced security
- Administrative controls to add or remove users, limit equipment control, control alert recipients, and file storage
- User-friendly customized reports to store and are available for delivery to necessary users
- Access trends based on historically collected data
DISPLAYS | ALERTS | TRENDS | REPORTS
Otis Link offers a modernized cloud-based monitoring system capable of delivering critical station and alarm information in real-time. Otis Linkoptimally connects the user to field assets via wired or wireless configurations using both cellular and satellite networks to view and manage their equipment more effectively.
Why Otis Link? Otis Link provides a one-system-fits-all telemetry solution for all industries. Our systems can be integrated with existing monitoring systems–eliminating upgrade costs.
With the implementation of Otis Link, the user can:
- Unique programming logic
- Varied communication (via cellular, satellite, Ethernet, and custom radio)
- Custom circuit boards to meet application-specific needs
- Intrinsic safety (placement in explosion-rated areas)
- Suitable for harsh environments (materials to operate in most chemicals available)
- Secure, cloud-based data transfer
- Real-time notifications
- Increase production equipment longevity
- Access to user-friendly reports, charts and related data
- Improve on-site safety measures through a remote approach
- Optimize production
- Eliminate unnecessary trips to the headquarters
- Reduce time and money spent on infrastructure and capital costs
- Avoid software updates through consistent system compatibility