Return Material Authorization
Return Material Authorization Instructions
Please complete this form in its entirety. The RMA form is to be used for any products that are being returned to Otis Instruments.
Once the repair RMA is quoted, you must respond within 30 days with a PO or the RMA will be returned COD (unrepaired).
- To ensure that RMAs are handled in the timeliest manner possible, Otis Instruments requires that the RMA form be filled out in its entirety and placed in the box when shipped.
- **RMAs containing no form (or a partially completed form) will be returned COD (unrepaired). **
- There will be a minimum one hour labor/diagnostic fee attached to every non-warranty RMA sent in for repair.
- Otis Instruments is not liable for damage incurred during shipping to our facility. Equipment will be evaluated in the condition it is received in at Otis Instruments. Please ensure that any equipment sent to Otis Instruments is shipped and packed correctly.
- There will be no charge for repairs that are covered by Otis Instruments’ Product Warranty. View our Warranty Statement.
- All repairs that are not covered by Otis Instruments’ Product Warranty will result in a charge of: List Cost minus Dealer/Distributor % Discount.
NOTE: BATTERIES SHIPPED TO THE OTIS INSTRUMENTS REPAIRS DEPARTMENT WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER. (EXCLUDING OI-315 & OI-415)
IN ORDER TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO RETURN THE ENTIRE PRODUCT AS SHIPPED FROM OTIS INSTRUMENTS WHENEVER POSSIBLE, EXCLUDING BATTERIES, RAINGUARDS AND ANTENNAS.
WHEN RETURNING SENSOR ASSEMBLIES FOR REPAIR, PLEASE REMOVE THE ANTENNA, RAINGUARD AND BATTERIES BEFORE SHIPPING.
Please ship all products for repair to:
OTIS Instruments / Repairs
301 South Texas Ave.
Bryan, TX 77803